When I was hanging out with my friend a week or two ago, we made a vegan stir fry recipe. It was good, but need need a little improvement, so I’ve been trying to perfect it over the past few days and this is the final recipe!
You will need:
Lettuce or other leafy greens of choice
- First, paint a pan with a thin coat of olive oil and turn on the burner.
- Microwave (or cook) the chicken substitute.
- Cut up the chicken substitute and put it on the heated burner.
- Peel off 2-3 large leaves off of a lettuce head and place them on the burner.
- Splash some soy sauce onto the pan and stir the lettuce and chicken substitute in it as it sizzles.
- When the chicken substitute looks fairly browned, squeeze Sriracha onto it and the lettuce and stir again.
- Put a few leaves of lettuce onto the plate to serve as a bed for the stir fry.
- Using tongs, place the stir fry onto the lettuce.
- Drizzle Sriracha on and enjoy!